- another term for jack1 ( sense 11) or horse mackerel.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The total catch was 659 fish which included dabs, conger, ling, dogfish, bull-huss, Pollock, pouting, poor cod, ballan-wrasse, cuckoo-wrasse, gurnard, whiting, scad, and cod.
- The fish section listed a respectable range of sea creatures including turbot, scad, gobies, barbun, zargan, belted bomito, and breaded shark for between three and 11 leva.
- Imports of mackerel, herring and scad from Northern Ireland and Scotland are rarely designated as imports, however these are included in the Irish export figures.
early 17th century: of unknown origin.
Más definiciones de scadDefinición de scad en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional