sustantivo• informal , chiefly North American
- A large number or quantity: they raised scads of children [in singular]: he’s installed a scad of microprocessorsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- They started out like a great burning thing, hitting the ball all over the park, running the bases with abandon, and scoring scads of runs.
- The building it was located in housed hundreds of offices with scads of workers, all in diverse fields.
- Certainly this is not because he's a millionaire studbolt adored by scads of teenage females.
mid 19th century: of unknown origin.
Más definiciones de scadsDefinición de scads en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional