- A function of a space whose value at each point is a scalar quantity.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A second example of a scalar field would be the value of the gravitational potential energy as a function of position.
- The conditions for inflationary behavior require that the scalar field time derivatives are small compared to the potential, so that most of the energy of the scalar field is in potential energy and not kinetic energy
- The vibrations of the gravitational field in the rolled up extra space dimension would look to observers like vibrations in an electromagnetic field and a scalar field in the remaining three space and one time dimensions.
Más definiciones de scalar fieldDefinición de scalar field en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional