(also scarlet runner bean)
Definición de scarlet runner en inglés:
A twining bean plant with scarlet flowers and very long flat edible pods. Native to Central and South America, it is widely cultivated in North America.
- Phaseolus coccineus, family Leguminosae
- Make a tee pee out of bamboo stakes and plant morning glories or scarlet runner beans.
- Fast growing vines like hops or scarlet runner beans do the job in record time.
- A tepee covered with scarlet runner beans and a playhouse made of gigantic sunflowers are other whimsical ideas using plants that children love to grow.
Definición de scarlet runner en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan