Definición de scatology en inglés:
1An interest in or preoccupation with excrement and excretion.
- The subtle interweaving of scatology and death is positively Freudian.
- But Sharon caught me off guard when she started to talk with some approval about scatology, a fetish whose adherents use feces to enhance sexual activity.
- But it is not just sex that is fixated on waste and scatology; the characters within the film are painted with a misanthropic glee.
- Example sentences
- Stories rich in erotic or scatological suggestion can elicit ribald laughter as well.
- My favorite curse word, unlike the favorite curse word of most of my guests, is not obscene, it's not scatological, it's profane.
- The Internet certainly doesn't lack in immature, rude, scatological humour sites.
Definición de scatology en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan