- A shotgun.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Unlike the vast majority of semiauto scatterguns, the Benelli is not a gas gun.
- This is the first large-scale procurement of anything other than slide-action scatterguns since the U.S. military was pulled out of Vietnam more than 25 years ago.
- For decades, short double-barrel scatterguns have been a premier home-defense recommendation by such authorities as Jeff Cooper.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- another term for scattershot.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If we must have retail developments, let's concentrate on the city centre instead of perpetuating the Council's scattergun approach to planning.
- She brings soul to anything her lazy-sounding voice touches and a vision of the world which is wrought in impressionistic, scattergun lyrics gilded with humour.
- ‘If Wallace and Jack McConnell are not careful, this scattergun approach will land Scotland in hot water,’ he said.
Más definiciones de scattergunDefinición de scattergun en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional