Definición de scheming en inglés:
Given to or involved in making secret and underhanded plans: they had mean, scheming little minds
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She was planning, or rather scheming, in her children's lives.
- When my friend told me about this aspect of the pre-interview my scheming humorist mind awakened like a sleeping giant.
- They comply, but the scheming Lane has other plans.
sustantivoVolver al principio
The activity or practice of making secret or underhanded plans.
- He doubted she would be there, considering they were practically done with their scheming, but he was willing to hope for anything.
- Trapped by political scheming, he was left with little choice but to accept the military assignment.
- It's a glimpse into the golden age of kings, a lost world of luxury, political scheming, extravagance and hedonism.