Definición de scheming en inglés:
Given to or involved in making secret and underhanded plans: they had mean, scheming little minds
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She was planning, or rather scheming, in her children's lives.
- When my friend told me about this aspect of the pre-interview my scheming humorist mind awakened like a sleeping giant.
- They comply, but the scheming Lane has other plans.
sustantivoVolver al principio
The activity or practice of making secret or underhanded plans.
- He doubted she would be there, considering they were practically done with their scheming, but he was willing to hope for anything.
- Trapped by political scheming, he was left with little choice but to accept the military assignment.
- It's a glimpse into the golden age of kings, a lost world of luxury, political scheming, extravagance and hedonism.
Words that rhyme with schemingDeeming, steaming
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan