sustantivoNorth American • informal
- A talentless, unattractive, or boorish person.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Seems like Lady Luck is finally smiling on the unattractive shlub.
- But in this case, these guys were shlubs who didn't even enjoy themselves.
- ‘My friend and I couldn't get over how every great woman we know from college - great, smart, accomplished women - date these total schlubs: guys with no money, no ambition, no redeeming qualities and no clue,’ she said.
1960s: Yiddish shlub, perhaps from Polish żłób.
Más definiciones de schlubDefinición de schlub en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional