- 1A dish of eggs prepared by beating them with a little liquid and then cooking and stirring gently.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A breakfast pizza, for those who have never had the pleasure, is a small ordinary frozen pizza with scrambled eggs and bacon, sausage, or gravy on top.
- Breakfasts ranged from spinach frittata to scrambled eggs, sausage patties and bagels to fresh blueberry rolls.
- Gee how early did you get up to be able to prepare the pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon and fried rice?
- 2 • informal Gold braid on a field-grade military officer’s cap.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But just don't offer Mills a cap decorated with scrambled eggs or he could raise a squawk.
- Watery sun caught the scrambled eggs on a senior Coast Guard cap brim, and I wondered if the wearer was really planning a boat-to-boat transfer.
Más definiciones de scrambled eggsDefinición de scrambled eggs en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional