Definición de screening en inglés:
1A showing of a movie, video, or television program.
- It also seeks to prohibit the screening of films, television programs and advertisements without a license.
- More than 3,500 video screenings of the programmes are also planned for villages with limited access to TV and radio.
- A prominent feature of the festivities were public television screenings as cameras filmed a Royal event for the first time.
2The evaluation or investigation of something as part of a methodical survey, to assess suitability for a particular role or purpose.
- Much of the time is spent on screening and investigation of complaints, after an initial scrutiny to check that a complaint was within the jurisdiction of the office.
- This article will describe a process of screening and then evaluating research articles for the purpose of making clinical decisions based on available evidence.
- It can cut the cost of drug screening and assessment because it is computer generated, and does not need a trained professional for administration.
2.1The testing of a person or group of people for the presence of a disease or other condition: prenatal screening for Down syndrome
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Papanicolaou test and mammography screenings are current.
- After an initial screening and baseline blood tests, the patients were randomly divided into four groups.
- More frequent screenings with mammograms and MRI imaging can lead to early diagnosis.
Definición de screening en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan