Definición de scrotum en inglés:
sustantivo (plural scrota or scrotums)
A pouch of skin containing the testicles.
- The umbilicus can be used as a landmark when determining the location of the genital tubercle or presence of a scrotum in males.
- The top of the scrotum is warmest, having a surface temperature of 30.4°C and subcutaneous temperature of 34.3°C.
- The container was then lowered from the scrotum, and the water remaining in the container was carefully measured to the nearest milliliter in a graduated cylinder.
late 16th century: from Latin.
- Example sentences
- We report a case of scrotal leiomyoma in a 32 year old white male with a painless scrotal mass.
- Surgical care of scrotal trauma has evolved minimally since the early descriptions of Galen.
- When urologic intervention is not required, provide analgesia, bed rest, scrotal support, a cold pack and urologic follow up.
Definición de scrotum en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan