Definición de scruffy en inglés:
adjetivo (scruffier, scruffiest)
Shabby and untidy or dirty: dressed in scruffy jeans and a baggy T-shirt
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He was looking down, he was scruffy, he had dirty jeans and he was not on this planet.
- He's dressed in scruffy jeans and a faded biker jacket, talking in quiet, understated tones.
- If the jeans were baggy and scruffy, the whole outfit would be unbalanced.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- A woman is approached in the street by a scruffily dressed youth who opens his mouth - and asks for directions to the local mosque.
- His bag and jacket were shiny, his top button done up, his tie scruffily fitted.
- This resulted in a situation where the higher up the management ladder you are, the more scruffily you dress at work.
Palabras que riman con scruffyfluffy, huffy, puffy, roughie, roughy, snuffy, stuffy, toughie
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda