Definición de sea anemone en inglés:
A sedentary marine coelenterate with a columnar body that bears a ring of stinging tentacles around the mouth.
- Order Actiniaria, class Anthozoa
- Our last day together we took a trip to the coast at low tide and saw sea anemones, barnacles, and mussels in the tide pools.
- Scattered about were sea anemones, reddish lumps in the daylight, but, I was told, when they opened at night their massed tentacles would be almost scarlet.
- There were sea anemones, lots of colorful starfish, and even some sea urchins.
Definición de sea anemone en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan