- An echinoderm that has a thick, wormlike body with tentacles around the mouth. They typically have rows of tube feet along the body and breathe by means of a respiratory tree.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Class Holothuroidea
- One end of the sea cucumber is its mouth, recognizable by a fringe of tentacles.
- The salted and cured viscera of the Selenka sea cucumber, considered a delicacy of Japanese cuisine, is very expensive and difficult to find in the United States.
- First, the skin of the sea cucumber is removed to avoid its bitter taste.
Más definiciones de sea cucumberDefinición de sea cucumber en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional