A large sea slug that has a minute internal shell and lateral extensions to the foot. Most species can swim, and many secrete distasteful chemicals to deter predators.
- Aplysia and other genera, order Anaspidea, class Gastropoda
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Less mobile residents include several species of nudibranchs and sea hares, which are numerous in the early spring.
- We found ten different species of nudibranch, as well as sea spiders, edible crabs, swimming crabs and sea hares.
- In March the beds are also covered in red, white and yellow ribbons - the spawn from thousands of sea lemons and sea hares that make an annual excursion to this area.
Definición de sea hare en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional