Definición de sea lavender en inglés:
A chiefly maritime plant with small pink or lilac funnel-shaped flowers. Several kinds are cultivated and some are used as everlasting flowers.
- Genus Limonium (formerly Statice), family Plumbaginaceae
- On the coast, saltmarshes are covered with sea lavender.
- I planted the pen with sea lavender (Statice), which is available in nurseries here.
- Higher up you will find others such as Sea Purslane, Sea Aster and Sea Lavender; the latter two have vivid mauve flowers.
Definición de sea lavender en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan