- (Of a person) traveling by sea, especially regularly.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- And as a seafaring nation, what better excuse than celebrating the ocean itself?
- We've lost the solid reputation developed over generations as a seafaring nation.
- Even in wartime, seafaring families of the nineteenth century lived in a world apart.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- The practice of traveling by sea, especially regularly.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- To my immense surprise, I got enveloped in the seafaring adventure of the book.
- In 1580 the two great Iberian sea-faring nations, Spain and Portugal, united.
- The fact that they never developed any seafaring tradition may be a significant factor.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Other Navy Week activities included a yacht race, seafarer's service at St Paul's cathedral and an open day at HMAS Cerberus.
- Aborigines had lived on the West Virginia - size island for 20,000 years before Dutch seafarer Abel Tasman arrived in 1642.
- The instruction points out, ‘although a traditional mark of the seafarer, tattoos can and do present serious hazards to health.’