Definición de seasick en inglés:
Suffering from sickness or nausea caused by the motion of a ship at sea.
- Though a good general, Medina Sidonia had never been to sea before and when he did get on board his ship, he got seasick.
- I get seasick, air-sick and used to get terribly car-sick as a child.
- For example, a person on a boat who starts to feel seasick should immediately watch the horizon.
- Example sentences
- I hated the whole journey there, complaining first of seasickness, then sickness of riding my horse, and finally just plain sickness of travelling.
- I also began to throw up because of seasickness.
- And don't let seasickness put you off travelling.
Definición de seasick en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan