Suffering from sickness or nausea caused by the motion of a ship at sea.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Though a good general, Medina Sidonia had never been to sea before and when he did get on board his ship, he got seasick.
- I get seasick, air-sick and used to get terribly car-sick as a child.
- For example, a person on a boat who starts to feel seasick should immediately watch the horizon.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- I hated the whole journey there, complaining first of seasickness, then sickness of riding my horse, and finally just plain sickness of travelling.
- I also began to throw up because of seasickness.
- And don't let seasickness put you off travelling.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: sea·sick
Definición de seasick en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda