Definición de secede en inglés:
Withdraw formally from membership in a federal union, an alliance, or a political or religious organization: the kingdom of Belgium seceded from the Netherlands in 1830
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- What was Abraham Lincoln's answer to Southerners who voted democratically to secede?
- In 1991, Germany gave Croatia and Slovenia the green light to secede from the Yugoslav federation; civil war soon followed.
- The North might have chosen the path of virtuous isolationism, letting the South secede and becoming an egalitarian social democracy.
Early 18th century: from Latin secedere, from se- 'apart' + cedere 'go'.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Thus the centrifugal tendency of seceders' nationalism was crucial.
- On its disruption in 1884 he became head of the seceders, who organized themselves as the Socialist League, and was to lecture and write for the cause with great energy.
- Over the centuries, schisms occurred in which the seceders switched allegiance to Rome, forming the Uniate churches.
Palabras que riman con secedeaccede, bead, Bede, bleed, breed, cede, concede, creed, deed, Eid, exceed, feed, Gide, God speed, greed, he'd, heed, impede, interbreed, intercede, Jamshid, knead, lead, mead, Mede, meed, misdeed, mislead, misread, need, plead, proceed, read, rede, reed, Reid, retrocede, screed, seed, she'd, speed, stampede, steed, succeed, supersede, Swede, tweed, weak-kneed, we'd, weed
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India