- A substance whose release within a cell is promoted by a hormone and that brings about a response by the cell.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Fatty acids function as second messengers and coregulators of gene transcription.
- Examples of proteins and second messengers that appear to act in multiple response pathways are also described.
- This enzyme is abundantly expressed in the lung tissue and thereby stabilizes the second messenger.
Más definiciones de second messengerDefinición de second messenger en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional