- 1A permanent administrative office or department, especially a governmental one.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The parties in every country have their own special women's committees, secretariats and bureaus.
- There are suggestions that regional health secretariats and youth centres might serve wider Commonwealth functions.
- But that process, however closely coordinated with U.N. secretariats, is still technically unilateral.
- 1.1 [treated as singular or plural] The staff working in a secretariat.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I also pay tribute to the select committee secretariat for their work.
- The Parliament is helped by a large secretariat of approximately 3,500 staff, headed by a Secretary-General.
- The group's secretariat is usually provided by an outside body, either an NGO or a consultancy.
early 19th century: from French secrétariat, from medieval Latin secretariatus, from secretarius (see secretary).
Más definiciones de secretariatDefinición de secretariat en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional