Inciting or causing people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch: the letter was declared seditious
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- John had reached the age, however, at which he began to question authority - not in the treasonous, seditious way Aaron and Andrew once had, but in a more innocent, juvenile way.
- The authorities clamped down on seditious behaviour.
- The laws of libel needed no reinforcement and proceedings for seditious or criminal libel should be used sparingly.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘Here we go again’, we will mutter seditiously.