Definición de self-defense en inglés:
The defense of one’s person or interests, especially through the use of physical force, which is permitted in certain cases as an answer to a charge of violent crime: he claimed self-defense in the attempted murder charge [as modifier]: self-defense classes
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In such circumstances the wounding of V would not be unlawful as it would be justified by the defence of self-defence.
- There can be no doubt that the magistrates were entitled to reject the argument of self-defence or defence of another.
- Plainly this defence must not be confused with self-defence under public international law.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- When a threat exists, a person's primary self-defensive goal is to affirm the integrity of the self, not to resolve the particular threat.
- In the letter, Paul engaged in a self-defensive polemic.
- It's transformed into something else, a weird therapeutic exposé, partly self-defensive, partly confessional, and largely performative (it's no secret at any point that cameras are rolling).
Definición de self-defense en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda