- The action of deluding oneself; failure to recognize reality: he retreats into a world of fantasy and self-delusionMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Negotiations are the heroin of Westerners addicted to self-delusion.
- When anybody calls their bluff and punctures this self-delusion, they can only cope by insulting and vilifying their critics.
- My theory is that many chiefs are victims of self-delusion, their own double-speak.
Más definiciones de self-delusionDefinición de self-delusion en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional