- Insurance of oneself or one’s interests by maintaining a fund to cover possible losses rather than by purchasing an insurance policy.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Here in Australia, a lot of businesses tend to see credit insurance as a choice of self-insurance, and a cost.
- That said, self-insurance can result in dramatic savings.
- Choosing a fee-based adviser is a form of self-insurance if you like.
Más definiciones de self-insuranceDefinición de self-insurance en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional