- The mutilation of oneself, especially as a symptom of mental or emotional disturbance.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They say that detention is creating a spiral of depression, psychotic symptoms and self-mutilation.
- Being disruptive, refusing to obey orders, and engaging in acts of self-mutilation and attempted suicide can all result in punitive action.
- A woman is being driven to self-mutilation by mental illness, brought on by a disastrous relationship.
Más definiciones de self-mutilationDefinición de self-mutilation en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional