- Awareness of and ability to understand one’s own actions and reactions.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Humans have the ability to reconstruct self-understanding, an ability expressed in their self-narratives.
- It is a neatly convenient justification - that even if participants are unhappy in the short term, the experience may enhance self-understanding.
- It was his view that our self-understanding and our understanding of our common situation have become ever less comprehensive, and so our capacity to respond is increasingly restricted.
Más definiciones de self-understandingDefinición de self-understanding en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional