Definición de self-willed en inglés:
Obstinately doing what one wants in spite of the wishes or orders of others: the child may be very obstinate and self-willed
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For the grey-haired, being young is often equated with being hot-headed, turbulent, self-willed, obstinate, and too hot to handle.
- He was self-willed, obstinate, aggressive, vindictive, beset by feelings of inferiority, and yet firmly convinced of his own abilities.
- A child with an unbroken will becomes self-willed.
- Example sentences
- We can dispense with that old-fashioned humanity of self-will, self-awareness, self-discipline, and self-control in favor of drugs.
- She attributes this accomplishment to her faith in God and her self-will.
- That is not to suggest that self-will cannot still, at times, make me refuse to hear what God is saying to me.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan