Obstinately doing what one wants in spite of the wishes or orders of others: the child may be very obstinate and self-willed
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For the grey-haired, being young is often equated with being hot-headed, turbulent, self-willed, obstinate, and too hot to handle.
- He was self-willed, obstinate, aggressive, vindictive, beset by feelings of inferiority, and yet firmly convinced of his own abilities.
- A child with an unbroken will becomes self-willed.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We can dispense with that old-fashioned humanity of self-will, self-awareness, self-discipline, and self-control in favor of drugs.
- She attributes this accomplishment to her faith in God and her self-will.
- That is not to suggest that self-will cannot still, at times, make me refuse to hear what God is saying to me.