Definición de seminar en inglés:
1A conference or other meeting for discussion or training.
- They go off to meetings, seminars, conferences, and never involve anyone at a non-director level.
- The seven-day fest will be enhanced by seminars, discussions and conferences.
- Do you keep falling asleep in managerial meetings, seminars and planning sessions?
1.1A class at a college or university in which a topic is discussed by a teacher and a small group of students.
- But I'd naively failed to notice that at least three members of the seminar were mature students.
- How much time will be spent in lectures, seminars, personal study and assignments?
- I see some of the smartest people in my university seminars destroyed in other people's eyes.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia