Definición de senator en inglés:
A member of a senate.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- By contrast, the legitimacy of Congressmen, senators, and the president lies solely in their election.
- The class systems from highest to lowest were the senators, councilmen and their families.
- Both Republican and Democratic senators said they would raise the issue.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Delegation was essential in so unwieldy an entity, and, like his predecessors, Augustus appointed senatorial legates and equestrian prefects to serve his imperium.
- Foreign policy was a senatorial matter and not subject, with some famous exceptions, to popular control.
- But much of the inner unrest of the fifth century was also due to the attempts by senatorial aristocrats to expand their power.
Palabras que riman con senatorprimogenitor, progenitor
Definición de senator en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda