- A noncommissioned officer in the US Navy or Coast Guard ranking above chief petty officer and below master chief petty officer.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- After 20 years in Navy law enforcement, he retired as a senior chief petty officer and moved to Angeles 12 years ago.
- In session for nearly four weeks, the 75 enlisted and 13 officer board members reviewed the records of 14,223 eligible candidates; 1,850 Sailors were ultimately selected for promotion to senior chief petty officer.
- O'Neal, 44, was a senior chief petty officer and medical corpsman with the Coast Guard's Port Security Unit 305, a team of boat drivers who secure ports and waterways at home and around the world.
Más definiciones de senior chief petty officerDefinición de senior chief petty officer en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional