- The duty of being a sentry.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- After the guard-mounting ceremony, I read the sentry roster and to my horror found I was detailed for sentry-go for No 7 post, at midnight.
- I have often wondered about the reactions of soldiers on sentry-go for the first time in the front line.
- There is a record of a private who had been found asleep on sentry-go sentenced to walk post for the next two months encumbered by a ball and chain.
Más definiciones de sentry-goDefinición de sentry-go en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional