sustantivo (plural serenities)
- 1The state of being calm, peaceful, and untroubled: an oasis of serenity amidst the bustling cityMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He was an inspiration to his colleagues and radiated peace, calm and serenity.
- The sculpture, by contrast, displays a deep sense of calm and serenity.
- The penalty for her treachery was to suffer this torment every waking moment, denying her the calm serenity she craved.
- 1.1 (His/Your, etc., Serenity) A title given to a reigning prince or similar dignitary.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Doesn't it seem to you that His Serenity has been looking washed-out lately?
late Middle English: from Old French serenite, from Latin serenitas, from serenus 'clear, fair' (see serene).