Definición de serialize en inglés:
1Publish or broadcast (a story or play) in regular installments: sections of the book were serialized in The New Yorker
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The result was essentially a Saturday story serialized over three days that took readers into Earls's struggle.
- Also, the book was originally published serialised in a magazine.
- When the manuscript of Silent Spring was serialized in The New Yorker in June 1962, Carson was demonized.
2Arrange (something) in a series.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- I thought you did an incredible job of serializing the classes.
- Something more along the lines of an instant messaging chat room session, where the alternating blog entries are serialized, would be better.
- If the threads are inherently serialized, however, the improved cache hit rate may be worth it.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- That novel was popularized further through a television serialization in 1990.
- They frequently published pirated serialisations of Dickens's novels, garnering extra sales for their papers without paying him a cent.
- In two serialisations, thousands of words of reportage and endless interviews, its author succeeded in guaranteeing that once it reached the bookstands, his book would be a blockbuster.
Pronunciación: /ˌsirēələˈzāSHən/ /ˌsirēəˌlīˈzāSHən/sustantivo
Definición de serialize en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda