Combining the serious and the comic; serious in intention but jocular in manner or vice versa: a telling seriocomic critique
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They have a serio-comic essay in Slate about the divergent paths that former politicians take in the United States and Europe.
- It begins as a serio-comic meditation on people's willingness to tolerate intimacy and accommodate the drives of their neighbours, before shifting into darker territory.
- Col. Blimp is not really a war movie, since it has no battle scenes, other than one excellent serio-comic sword fight.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- I almost always have a story of some incredibly bad behavior Ive witnessed and usually end by serio-comically thanking her for raising me to be a good girl.
- Each is at once elitist and popular, adept at serio-comically pressing the limits of the Spanish language's expressivity.
Definición de seriocomic en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda