(also service fee)
- An extra charge assessed for a service.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Maintenance of the pool and communal grounds is included in the annual service charge of €1,320.
- Restaurants that don't add a service charge will expect a 10 per cent tip.
- The three groups said waiving the service charge would be removing an income that an employee already enjoyed and it was an unfair labour practice.
Más definiciones de service chargeDefinición de service charge en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional