- An association of business or professional people with the aims of promoting community welfare and goodwill.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The defendant purchased a ticket for a lottery sponsored by a local service club.
- Our parents could not imagine a world in which everyone did not go to church and belong to a service club.
- It's the longest running service club in the town, with the exception of the Freemasons.
Más definiciones de service clubDefinición de service club en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional