- A business that does work for a customer, and occasionally provides goods, but is not involved in manufacturing.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It's rare in a service industry to be able to create something so tangible and enduring.
- One of the earliest lessons I learnt in 40 years in a service industry was to keep the customer informed.
- Yet as a service industry it has encompassed a minority side that did not lose all its connections with the wider economic landscape and the human impact of social change.
Más definiciones de service industryDefinición de service industry en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional