Definición de serviceman en inglés:
sustantivo (plural servicemen)
1A man serving in the armed forces.
- He believed every serviceman who survived the war came back a hero.
- Harris, with whom Tedder clashed more than once, thought Tedder had one of the most brilliant minds of any serviceman.
- Four US Army troops, one US Air Force serviceman and a New Zealand officer died in Monday's incident.
2A person providing maintenance on machinery, especially domestic machinery.
- One of the ramp workers worked as a line serviceman for Signature Flight Support.
- At the information stall, it was raised that the machine servicemen were still working.
- Eighty-five-year-old pensioner Lex Morris took exception to his treatment by an electricity line maintenance serviceman, but is galled to find there is no way to stop him entering his Glanmire Road property.
Words that rhyme with servicemanservicemen
Definición de serviceman en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan