- 1The lair or burrow of a badger.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- His mother gave birth to him and his brother in a garage in Cumbria because all the badger setts had been flooded.
- However, the plans must change as the proposed route runs through a badger sett and it would be illegal to disturb them.
- Swindon is blessed with many badger setts around the town but the rapid growth taking place has seen many of our badgers put at risk.
Middle English: variant of set2, the spelling with -tt prevailing in technical senses.
Más definiciones de settDefinición de sett en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional