- A person regarded by another only in terms of their sexual attractiveness or availability: we’re now in a period when it is permissible for women to make men into sex objectsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- You ask a lot of him in this role - drag, love scenes with men - and he's presented as a sex object and a tease for other men.
- A woman needs to be courted every single day, she needs to be convinced that her partner loves and cares for her and is attracted to her and that she means more to him than being just a convenient sex object.
- ‘I could put my charms to use with gay people, but I didn't want to be the sex object on the team,’ he recalls, smiling.
Más definiciones de sex objectDefinición de sex object en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional