Definición de sexology en inglés:
The study of human sexual life or relationships.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Professionals in the newly minted disciplines of the human psyche - sexology, psychology, and psychiatry - increasingly conceived of personality, gender, and sexuality as products of culture and upbringing.
- Currently there is less funding but great interest in furthering the study of sexology from a perspective that pays primary attention to the social, cultural, and historical contextualization of sexual behaviors and responses.
- Moreover, many of the categories used in sexology to describe sexual life have been shown not to be universal but highly localized.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Rather than an alphabetical sequence of topics, for each country the contents are organized into chapters that address 13 basic issues, ranging from basic sexological perspectives to sexual dysfunctions.
- Most sexological journals are not available online to the public at large, although some are available to faculty and students at particular institutions whose library subscribes to this service.
- It covers an incredibly diverse range of issues, from historical, anthropological, sociological, psychological, sexological, physiological, and other perspectives.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Research by the famous sexologists Masters and Johnson, published in 1966 as Human Sexual Response, did much to re-appropriate the pursuit of sexual pleasure as a ‘healthy’ activity.
- The Montreal psychologist and sexologist writes 100 reports a year for courts analyzing the psychological tendencies of the accused and appears another three or four times testifying as an expert witness in high-profile cases.
- His career as a sexologist (now the subject of a film, which opens next month) began in 1938, when he was in his 40s and had accomplished about all he could with his gall wasps and was looking for some other outlet for his uncontainable energy.
Definición de sexology en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Malasia