Definición de shareholder en inglés:
An owner of shares in a company.
- As rumours of a buyout surface once more, should shareholders sell or sit tight?
- He is a property developer and a shareholder in and director of a number of companies.
- He has shareholders to answer to, but that does not mean he foists his ideas on people.
- Example sentences
- The issue of bonus shares is not regarded as value received if the individual shareholding is not increased.
- It makes little sense to attempt to cap shareholding per se as a means of limiting control.
- I would never be entirely sure as to the value of the shareholding.
Words that rhyme with shareholdercardholder
Definición de shareholder en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan