- A program that provides an interface between the user and the operating system.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Most RM Window Box sales - a shell program designed for schools - come from schools buying the RM hardware and software combined.
- There were instances where I tried to exit the pinball engine only to find that the shell program still assumes my game is in progress.
- Had his tests not been outstanding he would have been rejected from the shell program before he even began.
Más definiciones de shell programDefinición de shell program en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional