- Psychological disturbance caused by prolonged exposure to active warfare, especially being under bombardment. Also called combat fatigue.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- PTSD, once referred to as shell shock or battle fatigue, was first brought to public attention by war veterans, but it can result from any number of traumatic incidents.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder - once known as shell shock - is sadly just as relevant as ever.
- Appendix A is an interesting but rather detached precis of chemical warfare and shell shock.
World War I: with reference to exposure to shellfire.
Más definiciones de shell shockDefinición de shell shock en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional