- Bombardment by artillery shells.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For many of the British the battle resembled Mons: determined infantry assaults prepared by heavy shellfire, met with accurate rifle fire.
- We deal with families living in awful conditions - in old railway trucks, buildings partly destroyed by shellfire and even with street kids who live in sewers.
- The trenches were constantly being destroyed, either by enemy shellfire, or water damage.
Más definiciones de shellfireDefinición de shellfire en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional