- A group of soldiers trained specially for carrying out a sudden assault.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Rhino-mounted Bantu shock troops could have overthrown the Roman Empire.
- A lot of people, under the guise of the War Veterans Association, were used as the shock troops to remove the white commercial farmers from their land.
- So we're taken in to this top secrete government building, and go through vigorous training to turn us into the perfect solider, the shock troops of third world countries.
Más definiciones de shock troopsDefinición de shock troops en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional