sustantivo (plural shockumentaries)
- A documentary film or program that deals with subjects such as death or violence in a graphic and often sensationalized way.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Is there a real shift here in political documentaries that are starting to become more like mockumentaries or shockumentaries.
- The life and death of a 70s pop star is told as a bizarre shockumentary - with Barbie dolls standing in for actors.
- But there is a humanity here, and a sense of humor, both of which are lacking from 99% of the later shockumentaries.
Más definiciones de shockumentaryDefinición de shockumentary en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional