- A war in which there is armed conflict, as opposed to mere threats, propaganda, or sanctions.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Since 1749, wholesale prices rose 1.4 percent per year on average, but 12 percent in war years - including shooting wars, the Cold War - while declining 1.3 percent annually in peacetime.
- What is the only shooting war that NATO has fought?
- Like radioactive fallout, the affects of cyber warfare can devastate economies and civilizations long after the shooting war is over.
Más definiciones de shooting warDefinición de shooting war en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional