Definición de shoulder surfing en inglés:
The practice of spying on the user of an ATM, computer, or other electronic device in order to obtain their personal access information.
- Bushell believes suggestions that chip and PIN will lead to an increase in shoulder-surfing and street robbery is ridiculous scaremongering.
- Provided that these brain signals can be recorded and processed in an accurate and repeatable way, a pass-thought system might provide a quasi two-factor, changeable, authentication method resistant to shoulder-surfing.
shoulder surfer sustantivo
- Example sentences
- Be on the lookout for "shoulder surfers" when using automated teller machines.
- Once they've captured your PIN, the shoulder surfers will try to steal your wallet or purse so they can get your ATM card.
- Beware of shoulder surfers when you go to the ATM.
Definición de shoulder surfing en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan